Alexander Lloyd are working with a fantastic business based on the Sussex coast who, due to continued growth, are looking for a part or fully qualified Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This is a progressive role and would suit candidates who are currently in a similar role looking to progress or candidates who are looking to make their first move from accountancy practice into industry.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Supporting the completion of year end statutory accounts and consolidation process for individual subsidiaries
* Supporting the monthly management accounts process
* Preparing monthly analysis of balance sheet accounts
* Assisting with the implementation of key controls and processes
* Liaising with external auditors
* Assisting with the forecasting process
* Assisting with any future acquisitions for the group
* Part or fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - either from industry or practice
* Strong working knowledge of UK GAAP including FRS102 accounting
* Excellent excel skills, knowledge of Power BI would be desirable but not essential
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Good time management skills
Please quote 48163 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.