Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with a well-known UK organisation, who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join them on a Permanent basis. JOB DETAILS
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring the organisation is able to attract, recruit and retain talent, with particular focus on the capabilities needed to design, build and deliver our key strategic programmes.
Your main purpose will be to:
* Work collaboratively with HR and key business stakeholders to identify, develop and implement bespoke recruitment campaigns to drive effective and cost-efficient strategies that attract and retain talented people and ensures that Southern Water's resource needs are met.
* Partner with their recruitment vendors as required to ensure effective sourcing methods.
* Support their drive to be an inclusive and diverse organisation.
* Promote the employer brand: increasing awareness and reinforcing the attractiveness of the company to both current employees and potential candidates.
To undertake this role, you will have experience of:
* Managing diverse recruitment needs in large complex organisations.
* Managing a wide range of stakeholders.
* Wide-ranging selection and recruitment channels.
The salary on offer is £39,000.
Please quote 48407 when calling Martin at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.