Senior Finance Manager
£60,000/£70,000 bonus bens
Location - Basingstoke (with flex working available)
Alexander Lloyd are partnering a Global Financial Services provider business to recruit a Senior Finance Manager on a permanent basis,
Reporting into the Head of Finance this key role will lead and manage the service delivery of the Finance Operations Team, ensuring the team is working effectively to deliver to contractually agreed 'BAU' service standards and to meet business readiness activities to support all phases of upcoming migrations from legacy platforms, ensuring successful completion of Finance Ops responsibilities
* Develop and maintain a robust, fit for purpose control environment complying with all regulatory and legislative requirements
* Oversee service delivery to meet or exceed client expectation for relevant SLAs, including through periods of high Change impact, whilst adhering to all relevant regulatory requirements and incorporating all applicable Audit, Compliance, Trustee and Legal standards. To include the formal monthly sign off attestation to client.
* Appropriate MI and Reporting is developed and maintained for clients and internal management to enable effective service level management and operational efficiencies, and to evidence legislative and regulatory compliance
* Manage staff to ensure all are suitably skilled, engaged and empowered to deliver business and regulatory objectives, and understand clearly their role and responsibilities. Encourage collaborative working and staff development at all levels
* As a Subject Matter Expert, ensure the business area is kept current on industry developments and best practice
* Financial services sector (in particular Life & Pensions) experience around processes and regulations.
* Strong understanding of Reassurance
* Experience of Managing service level agreements
* Delivering presentations and MI at a senior level
Please quote 47460 when calling Alexander Lloyd . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.