Alexander Lloyd are proud to be the sole agent appointed on an exclusive basis to help recruit for this global manufacturing business located close to Gatwick. Due to a recent restructure the business are continuing their recent growth strategy and looking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Finance Business Partner.
Your Duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will take ownership and review the FP&A deliverables while identifying business risks or potential new opportunities
* Maintain and develop business models to help streamline the budgeting and forecast process while also supporting internal stakeholders to drive revenue and growth
* Review the monthly results and provide analysis to senior management while identifying trends that might be developing
* Act as a key business partner for both internal & external stakeholders and senior management
* Provide support and guidance to junior analysts and work with them to develop and achieve their goal
You will have the following skill set:
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Worked within a Analytical or FP&A background within a large corporate organisation
* Excellent communication skills with previous experience of working closely with Senior Managers/Stakeholders
* Advanced Excel
* Strong hands on experience of budgeting, forecasting and planning
Please quote last five digits 47030 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.