Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a global IT organisation who due to continued growth are seeking to add a Qualified Financial Accounting Manager initially on a 12 month contract (Temp-2-Perm)
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Ownership of the Balance Sheet, and Financial accounting entries.
* To oversee the quarterly invoicing process to the EMEA regions, ensuring that all eligible costs are recovered to timetable. Validation and production of reports. Liaison with regions investigating and resolving any issues with the invoices.
* To calculate entries to Work In Progress (WIP) from Clarity Project Management system, maintain and reconcile WIP records to general ledger.
* To take full ownership of capitalisation. Monitor WIP projects and organise capitalisation entries, ensure project costs are correctly classified as capital / expense.
* To produce amortisation & depreciation forecasts, plan and strategy plan, together with associated analysis and commentary as required.
* To oversee the reconciliation of Clarity Project Management to the General Ledger, and to investigate differences to ensure alignment.
* To provide analysis on R&D project costs, to liaise with external consultants, project management team and tax team to coordinate the claim for R&D.
* To validate VAT entries and liaise with the tax team
You will have the following skill set:
* ACA/ACCA Qualified
* Strong financial accounting knowledge/experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Working experience within a large corporate environment
* Available on 1 month notice or less
Please quote (last five digits 45625) when calling (Andrew Fenn) at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest