Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with a truly global business who are seeking to add a Management Accountant to cover an internal secondment. This role is initially 6 months but could easily be extended if not go perm.
You will be Qualified or Qualified by experience but need to have worked on preparing the monthly management accounts within a large corporate business
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Assist in the running and ensure timely distribution of scheduled financial reports, including management information reports for the business.
* Run Monthly Costs Analysis Reports to drill down reports for Strategic Business Units and Management Departments.
* Responsibility for Fixed asset register and monthly
* Ensure all accruals are accurately
* Reconcile key GL accounts including the WIP and debt control and client
* Regular monitoring of the WIP Expense control account and correcting
* Respond to queries on variances and create journals/amendments prior to month
* Handle and resolve complex management accounts
* Review and post WIP transfers, recharges and other GL mis-
* Assist in the implementation of key financial and reporting processes where
You will have the following skills set
* Have extensive experience of management accounting
* Be Qualified or QBE
* Strong systems knowledge
* Excellent communication skills
* Solid Excel
Please quote 48296 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.