Alexander Lloyd are partnering with a leading Insurance business in the heart of Brighton, who are going through a significant period of growth, on the hire of an FP&A Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic & progressive business who can offer realistic progression opportunities.
* Manage the annual strategic planning and budget process
* Responsible for the quarterly forecast process
* Oversee the annual Budget Investment process to ensure that financials are precisely built into Budgets and Financial plans
* Use a range of product and capital modelling tools to provide ongoing analysis
* Development of a rolling headcount model feeding into the annual planning and quarterly forecast processes
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
* Experience in the insurance sector is a must have
* Strong experience within an FP&A or similar role
* Strong stakeholder management and business partnering experience
* High level attention to detail & organisational skills
Please quote 45639 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
No related jobs found