Our client a well established organisation are seeking a Senior Pensions Fund Accountant to their diverse & dynamic team.
* Preparing self-assessment tax returns
* Reconciling investment transactions
* Ensuring company policies and working procedures are implemented and adhered to by self
* Liaising with auditors and investment managers
* Updating and reviewing procedures and templates used by the team
* Participating in administrations marketing initiatives, new business activities, attending new business pitches and company events
* Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA Accountant
* Exposure within an Accounting Practice
* Strong Excel, Word & Outlook
* A client focussed approach
* An aptitude for working with people both internal and external for the organisation
* Flexible approach to work pressures
* High degree of numeracy
* Eagerness to take on responsibility for own work
As well as having a competitive basic salary and a range of extra benefits there is a real opportunity for career development and for the right candidate to really influence and to add to a company experiencing strong growth and increasing its already accelerated market share
Please quote EAM1609-80 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found