Alexander Lloyd are working with a leading energy supplier on a HR Case Advisor opportunity for an initial 9 month FTC. This is a regional role based within the South East with regular travel to be expected across their 7 offices.
This role involved working closes with Employee Services as well as business unit HR business partners and the ER team.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Providing HR case advise as well as supporting on coding case management needs across different business areas.
* Ensure that all cases adhere to appropriate procedures and managed in line with employment legislation's.
* Lead managers through main case processes such as grievance, disciplinary, performance and health related absence.
* Attend and support case hearings at all 7 of their regional locations.
* Spot regular rents and make recommendations where needed to senior management.
* CIPD Qualified or working towards.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and best practice.
* Previous experience working within a Employee relations role including attendance of case hearings.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Highly literate with good understanding of data protection.
Please quote 45834 when calling Lauren Raycraft at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.