Alexander Lloyd are working with one of the larger UK Pensions Consultancies to find an experienced Pensions Trustee Consultant on a home based or flexible working contract.
You must have gained Trustee experience to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Presenting papers at Trustee meetings.
* Performing all intermediary and complex pension's administration and project-related tasks, including taking day-to-day responsibility for an assigned pensions client portfolio.
* Managing client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients, acting as first point of contact.
* Updating relevant pension administration databases and systems.
* Training and mentoring of more junior members of the team.
* Assisting with the production of New Business Development and Tender documents.
In return for your hard work you will receive genuine career progression opportunities, company wide bonus, life insurance on other flexible benefits.
Please quote 47693 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.