Salary - £35,000/£40,000
Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a progressive and forward thinking International Business with the key hire of a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated & ambitious individual who shines in a fast paced and vibrant environment! This is an exciting organisation with significant growth plans, offering clear career progression opportunities!
With offices based globally, the role sits within the UK Finance Function based in Surrey.
* The Preparation of full monthly management accounts, including posting of journals & balance sheet reconciliations.
* Development of Management Reporting, including Power BI dashboards
* Implementing Process Improvements
* Building key relationships outside of finance
* Presentation of Results and Forecast to the senior Leadership team
* Liaising with other areas of the wider finance function; supporting with Change management & Assisting with Group & Regulatory Reporting.
* Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Degree Educated
* Strong Commercial Acumen
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong Excel Skills and confident handling large amounts of data
* Experience working within a fast paced environment
Please quote (last five digits 46766) when calling (Chris Ratcliffe) at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.