Recruitment Advisor - £120 per day paye - 3 month contract - Surrey JOB DETAILS
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with a fantastic not for profit organisation on the Recruitment of a Recruitment and HR Advisor.
* The primary focus of the role is to assist in the management of the full resourcing and on boarding life cycle focusing on a positive candidate experience, delivery, accuracy and timely execution of tasks.
* Assist in attracting high calibre candidates to meet current and future needs of the business and work with the business to support the diversity agenda.
* Work with other members of the resourcing and on boarding team to deliver a customer focused service throughout the recruitment life cycle, including liaising with hiring managers, attracting candidates, managing the applicant through to completion, Job offers, vetting and referencing requirements, on boarding and Company induction.
* Co-ordinate and deliver the Company induction, be available on the candidate's first day to welcome them into the organisation and act as a 'buddy' during their first four weeks of employment.
* Complete all relevant administration for the end-to-end recruitment life cycle.
* Carry out all required vetting, compliance and vetting renewals for new and current staff.
* Work alongside the end to end resourcers, providing cover during periods of annual leave to ensure a seamless recruitment process for all candidates.
* Responsible for updating and maintaining the agency central record details.
* HR element - includes; team support/management, involved in wider planning and comms meetings, reviewing and improving job descriptions, drafting policies.
This role offers hybrid working of 3 days at home and 2 days in the office, in Lingfield.
Salary on offer is £27,000 - £30,000, the day rate equivalent of this.
Please quote 47515 when calling Martin Heitzman at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest. - See more at: https://www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk/jobs/hrer-advisor/11405#sthash.HyhgKBjA.dpuf