Alexander Lloyd is recruiting on behalf of their client for a Syndicate Accountant - Permanent - London - Insurance Salary ranging between £45,000-£55,000 plus benefits
This is a new permanent hire into this talented specialist finance team, you will demonstrate solid insurance accounting experience with experience gained in the London market. Our client offers a fast paced environment where they continually invest in their staff and recognise hard work from their employees.
A highly acquisitive business having grown on a global scale from solid foundations they continue to acquire new business's as well as grow organically, making for an exciting opportunity to develop a long term career.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Supporting Lloyd's Syndicate Reporting Team to ensure the accurate and timely production of all Lloyd's Syndicate Reporting
* Working closely with wider finance teams including FP&A and Finance Operations
* Support the production of year end statutory accounts
* Support analysis of business performance
* Developing processes and reporting
* Excellent communication skills
* Part Qualified/ Finalist/ Qualified Accountant ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
* Insurance Accounting experience
* Lloyds market experience
This role is based in the City EC2M 7PP.
Working hours 9-5 Monday to Friday
Posting date 29th July 2020
Closing date 10th August 2020
Please quote 46393 when calling Katy Aston-Cozens at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.