Alexander Lloyd are proud to be working exclusively with a reputable business based in Worthing who are keen to appoint an Assistant Finance Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, bright, progressive and looking for that next step in their career, having either started studies or looking for study support.
You will have ideally been in a Finance Analyst, Financial planning or Assistant Accountant role keen to progress skill set further
You new role will entail
* Monthly Journals
* Supporting the Financial analysis of actual monthly results/trends to provide increased cost visibility and ownership
* completing the financial data making up the future Business Plan
* business partnering with non finance professionals within the business
* Providing financial advice and support influencing stakeholders
* Financial governance of change initiatives with effectively measuring success ensuring that all relevant financial and regulatory policies are compliant
* Working closely with other members of the finance team to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner
A great opportunity for someone who is highly organised, has a desire to develop existing skillset, a confident, clear, resilient communicator with the ability to partner and challenge with the wider business.
Please quote 46846 when calling Sophie Lennon at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.