Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be working with a well-known, progressive organisation based on the Sussex coast who are looking to bring in a newly qualified financial accountant on a permanent basis.
This is an urgent hire so the client will be looking to move quickly to interview & offer.
Candidates who are trained in practice will be strongly considered. Experience of producing statutory accounts is key.
Key responsibilities include:
* Review and analyse the monthly balance sheet and cash flow
* Produce the interim group and individual company accounts
* Prepare the group consolidated statutory accounts & monthly management accounts
* Production of annual invoices and annual statements and ensuring effective controls are in place
Qualification & experience:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (practice trained an advantage)
* Proven experience of producing statutory accounts
* Strong communication and written skills
* Excellent Excel skills
* Well organised & a team player
*This role also includes an annual discretionary bonus & very flexible working/work from home policy post Covid*
Please quote 46872 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.