Our financial services client based in Brighton is seeking an NQ-3 PQE solicitor/qualified legal executive to join their team. Reporting to the Deputy Head of Legal, you will provide general in-house legal advice to the business, primarily reviewing commercial contracts (procurement, payment, IT, IPR, data protection, liability etc) with some regulated product advice as required. JOB DETAILS
* Draft and amend of internal legal precedent documents, policies and procedures
* Provide advice and assistance on marketing, advertising and intellectual property issues. Working effectively with stakeholders across the business
* Work closely with Head of Legal and Deputy, in particular as regards: commercial contract reviews; queries as raised in relation legal aspects of product terms, operational processes, trusts, assignments, succession; debt recovery, complaints/claims and general litigation procedures and proceedings; Legal Team cohesion and the swift resolution of legal related issues.
* Maintain your knowledge of regulatory frameworks and compliance including GDPR, regulatory regimes and advise the business accordingly
* Assist with legal administration
* A bright an ambitious qualified solicitor/legal executive with a passion for working in house within financial services
* Some commercial law experience required (you don't have to be practicing in commercial law currently, but need to have at least undertaken a commercial seat during training)
This company offers a fantastic working environment by the sea, relaxed dress code, wonderful training and development opportunities and a generous benefits package including bonus potential.
Please quote (43212) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.