Alexander Lloyd are working with a fantastic technology business based in Brighton on the hire of a newly created Group Reporting Director position.
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a technically strong and qualified group reporting leader looking for a role in an international, rapidly-growing, vibrant technology-based Group.
The business is AIM listed and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth. The Group has a market capitalisation of ~£1.7 billion. With offices globally, this is an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience.
* Manage the delivery of timely and accurate Group consolidated financial statements to the PLC board on a monthly basis
* Prepare the monthly board pack for CFO and GFC review and delivery to the Board
* Coordinate and deliver the Annual and Interim Reports, being a key point of contact with the Group's auditors and Audit Committee
* Oversee the Group Reporting, FP&A and Compliance functions of the Finance Department
* Oversee the Group's accounting policies and technical accounting papers
* Oversee and advise on accounting of new acquisitions to ensure compliance with IFRS
* Oversee internal controls processes and documentation
* Oversee Group budgeting and forecasting processes
The successful candidate will have:
* A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) with significant experience in a lead Group Reporting role in a UK publicly listed company or similar
* Strong technical knowledge of IFRS/GAAP
* Excellent attention to detail
* Exceptional MS Excel skills; competent and efficient at dealing with data from different sources
* Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills and business acumen
This role will be based from the Brighton office but with significant flexible working from home options and some travel to the London office.
Please quote 47585 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.