Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering this global organisation who continue to growth even through these testing times. Due to further expansion they are now seeking a Qualified ACA/ACCA Financial Reporting Accountant (Must be practice trained)
Duties will include but not be limited too:
* Prepares complex statutory financial statements including consolidated financial statements and review of disclosures under a range of accounting frameworks including FRS 102
* Ensure the company accounts are filed within the statutory timelines
* Support senior management and engage with internal/external stakeholder and help identify new business and sales opportunity.
* Manage budgets for client work and have a thorough understanding of the billing procedures.
You will have the following skill set:
* ACA/ACCA Qualified within practice (Either Audit or Accounts Prep)
* Experience of working within a top 25 firm
* Exposure to preparation of statutory accounts or Audit services
* Working knowledge of FRS102
* Technically strong with excellent communication skills
Please quote 46454 when calling Andy at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.