Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with a global leader within their field who have grown rapidly over the last few years both organically and via acquisitions.
Due to this continued growth they are looking to increase and expand the procurement function with a Qualified Head of Procurement to oversee, grow and develop the team.
Duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will lead the procurement function and have key stakeholder and senior management exposure with IT, HR, Finance, Marketing amongst other divisions to develop and deliver a clear written Procurement strategy
* Manage and oversee the annual spend (£200mil)
* Implement a supplier management framework
* Increase the presence and impact of the procurement function across the business, through strong stakeholder engagement
* Develop category expertise within the relevant categories
* Implement Supplier Relationship Management as an effective and efficient process, ensuring compliance with all policies, minimum standards and governance/risk mechanisms
* Lead cost management exercises to identify waste and drive savings in external costs
You will have the following skill set:
* CIPS/MCIPS Qualified
* Have an extensive and proven track record of leading and developing the procurement function within a large corporate/multinational business.
* Excellent communication skills. The ability to engage with all stakeholders/senior business managers from various divisions across the business
* Previous experience in implementing a supplier management framework
* Used to working in a fast paced forever changing environment
Please quote (last five digits 47017) when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.