Interim HRBP 6 months initially FTC JOB DETAILS
We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable HR Business Partner who will work in partnership with line managers, providing professional advice and direction, commercial HR solutions and operational support to them, and enabling them to implement the business's agreed people plans to improve Business performance.
Are you creative yet pragmatic, with a commercial mindset? Can you see the bigger picture when discussing reward strategies with senior managers? Do you have a coaching approach to upskill individuals, whilst also having the ability to influence? If so, read on!
Within this role, you will work in a very generalist way, covering but not limited to the following:
* Works with the HR Business Partner Manager and, line managers to ensure reward plans are executed in line with Corporate and business plans
* Support the implementation of annual salary reviews, data capture and MI to support with bonus payments, including local incentive schemes ensuring that they are implemented fairly and consistently by line managers
Learning and Development
* Works with the HR Business Partner, and management within the business to ensure learning and development plans are implemented
* Conduct regular reviews and prioritise learning and development needs for your business area in line with the business area objectives and Corporate budget allocations
* Works with the HR Business Partner, and management within the business to ensure diversity and inclusion plans are executed in line with Corporate and business plans
* Promote diversity and inclusion as fundamental elements of the company's culture, highlighting any Business Unit issues to the HR Business Partners Manager and supporting the implementation of practical solutions within the Business Unit or function
Organisation Design and Development
* Works with the HR Business Partner and management to ensure organisational design and development plans and interventions are executed in line with Corporate and business plans
Resourcing and Workforce Planning
* Work with the HR Business Partner and management to ensure resource and workforce plans are executed in line with Corporate and business plans
* Identify and deliver resourcing and workforce interventions within the business area, in line with Corporate guidelines
Talent & Succession Planning
* Work with the HR Business Partner, and management to ensure talent and succession plans are executed in line with Corporate and business plans
* Identify deliver talent and succession interventions within business area, in line with Corporate guidelines
* Support line managers to identify and manage talent within their business area in alignment with the talent management process, including the need for mobility across the business
* Provide line managers with the support and guidance needed to ensure that individual and team performance is effectively managed across your business area, in alignment with the company performance management framework and process
* Monitor local completion statistics and take action where necessary to ensure thorough implementation
* Provide line managers with the necessary support to enable them to effectively manage more complex individual cases which HRSS are unable to support e.g. disciplinary, grievance, sickness and dismissal
Successful applicants will be immediately available HR Generalists from large, complex organisations. You will be able to deliver high quality HR generalist support, including extensive knowledge of appropriate employment law and HR best practices and their pragmatic application. The ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding in the areas of change and strategic consulting, performance management, reward management, people development, talent management resourcing and ER/engagement is essential.
This leading service provider is offering a potential temp to perm opportunity in a highly accessible location. Some flexibility on hours is available.
Please quote (45115) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within HR recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role