A well known successful organisation are looking to recruit a Purchasing Manager due to continued growth.
Working in an operational role you will take a lead role in high volume, specialist commodity purchasing for a number of manufacturing sites. This will include:
* Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures to ensure that the purchasing function operates effectively
* Lead negotiations for purchases of direct industrial products and commodities
* Negotiate favourable contractual arrangements with suppliers
* Support the management of material and equipment stock
* Supplier relationship management.
This role will suit a CIPS qualified (or equivilent) procurement/ buying / / purchasing professional with experience working in a heavily industrial raw products environment (direct spend). Travel to Northern UK sites will be required (up to once a week).
his role is paying a salary of £45k-£55k depending on experience
Please quote PJE1609-118 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Procurement division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Procurement Solutions is the leading recruiter for Sourcing/Procurement/Purchasing/Vendor Management/Supplier Relationship Management/Supply Chain individuals across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: