A well established Pensions Third Party Administrator are now looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager for their Devon based office. JOB DETAILS
You must have extensive Team Management background and Project Management would also be an advantage.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
* Day-to-day operational oversight across teams involved in delivery of service to clients.
* Ensure that all required reporting and other MI is produced for all teams, in line with specified timescales.
* Work with team managers to agree resource allocation across the teams, taking into account workload, specific client issues, and revenue generating projects.
* Own and actively manage service recoveries where recovery is formally initiated, including working with the CRM/Senior Manager to deliver active communication with the impacted clients
* Overseeing the management of complaints across the teams, ensuring that these are resolved as quickly as possible, and that root/cause analysis is undertaken and findings shared across the teams.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, pension, holiday, medical cover along with genuine progression opportunities.
Please quote <44593> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.