Head of HR Operations / Shared Services
Based Surrey and Sussex
Salary £65-£74k plus benefits
I am pleased to be working exclusively with an innovative public sector organisation who are offering a fantastic opportunity for an HR Shared Services Leader to oversee and further develop a large, multi-site HR Shared Services function in an ever changing, challenging environment.
We are seeking an ambitious, strategic, task-focused and customer-driven HR Operations professional to lead and develop a high quality HR Shared Services Operation over 3 sites, servicing c5000 employees and c500 third party clients. Working with current and future stakeholders, your aim is to provide services with the lowest quartile unit costs and top quartile customer service, coupled with high quality operational efficiency and service levels.
* HR Shared Services knowledge and leadership experience in a large, complex organisation.
* Management of large budgets, producing business plans and confident in developing a new multi-functional operation.
* Preferably degree level educated (or equivalent experience) with the relevant HR or project management qualifications e.g. CIPD & Prince2.
* Knowledge of SAP or iTrent related business processes is advantageous.
* A current working knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
This highly visible and key role based in three separate leadership teams offers a unique opportunity to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and improve all areas of the HR Services to a large scale population. Salary up to £74k plus excellent benefits.
Please quote 46265 when calling Simon Geere at Alexander Lloyd or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interested