Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
Surrey/Fully Remote working option - Insurance Sector
£400/£500 per day.
Our client a market leading Insurance organisation based in Surrey (although this role is fully remote) are currently seeking an Interim Financial Reporting Accountant for a period of 3 months.
As a member of the Financial Control team you will be responsible for assisting in the successful delivery of the financial reporting deadlines.
* responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting with detailed analysis and commentary against budget
* manage the internal financial control framework
* supporting on the companies tax reporting and compliance, working on ad hoc projects
* pro-actively drive the reporting processes, to improve on efficiencies, accuracy of information and time scales
* responsible for the production of the financial statements, year-end audit and tax calculations
* Support on the audit, working with internal and external audit
Candidates will require insurance sector experience and you will be technically sound with US/UK GAAP exposure and Solvency II.
Please quote 46762 when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest