Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with a truly global Financial services provider who due to continued expansion are embarking on a new project which will need multiple Qualified Financial Reporting Managers/Reporting Accountants initially on a 12 month FTC
The client is open on PQE so the salary is varied to suit all needs.
Your Duties will include but not limited too:
* You will support the Senior Financial Reporting to help deliver key projects while also looking at streamlining and improving the existing reporting processes
You will take ownership and be targeted on certain deliverables for the statutory/regulatory reporting process for specific legal entities..
Contribute to the team's delivery of entity financial reporting for Group consolidation, along with supporting analysis, to Group Finance
Apply IFRS technical knowledge to all reporting and ensure it is in line with new standards.
* Contribute to issue resolution during reporting production, ensuring communication with key stakeholders and appropriate reconciliation and consolidation
You will have the following skill set:
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Have an extensive background within Financial & Technical Accounting/Reporting
* Have worked and reported under IFRS
* Worked within an FS or Insurance organisation or alternatively within a large corporate business
* Short notice beneficial but the client would wait a notice
* Strong communicator who is used to working within a group function
* The role will be 1-2 days PW in the Brighton office so you will need to be within a commutable distance
Please quote 47741 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.