Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering with a leading local employer who are seeking to add a Project Accountant to their highly skilled team.
Your duties will include:
* You will provide financial support and be involved in the end to end process through bid costing and financial management
* Help support project managers through the bid and approval process. Providing funding advice and preparing accurate project proposal costings ensuring a transparent approach to costing in line with both internal and external requirements.
* Maintain accurate management information on bid submissions
* Preparation & delivery of monthly management accounts and commentary, financial & management information, annual budgets and project forecasts to an agreed timetable
* Work with programme managers & project leads to review financial performance against budget
You will have the following skill set:
* Exposure to working with both Bids and Cost Analysis
* Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with both finance and non-finance professionals
* Strong management accounts and forecasting exposure
* Experience of working within a project based enviroment
Please quote last five digits 45962 when calling Andy Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.