Alexander Lloyd are exclusively partnering a Private Equity backed organisation within the Transport sector, based in Worthing on the hire of a Finance Manager.
This is a newly created opportunity due to the company's recent significant growth. This role will also offer realistic progression opportunities.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Manage all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, Credit Control, Stock, Balance Sheet
* Support the annual budget and forecast process
* Assist in the Preparation of accurate and timely monthly reports
* VAT returns, variance analysis and commentary
* Assist with the preparation of the annual statutory accounts
Experience & qualifications:
* Finalist or newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Would consider practice trained candidates
* Previous team management or supervision
* Good Excel skills
* Able to work in a team environment and to tight deadlines
Please quote 46636 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.