Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a rapidly expanding construction organisation who due to a recent restructure are seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ACT Treasury Accountant.
The duties will include but not be limited too:
* Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will provide asset valuation alongside cashflow forecasting and capital structuring.
* Implement the organisations treasury strategy and assist in securing funds, reducing risk and managing set portfolio's.
* Be the go to contact for all capital structuring and liquidity management and will have ownership for overseeing the cashflow forecasting & working capital
* Provide cashflow forecasts to senior management and partner with stakeholders within finance and outside the department
Skill-set will include
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA/ACT Qualified/Finalist
* Experience of working within the construction, council or housing association sectors is essential
* Background within Treasury
* Experience of working capital and cashflow forecasting
* Strong communication skills
* Advanced Excel
Please quote (last five digits 46737) when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.